To clarify –
- I really appreciate students who have uploaded their essays to IB already (see below).
- If you have yet to do so, please complete and submit to me a printed version of the TK/PPF form so that you can upload it to IB. Forms are due before the end of class Monday.
- If you are one of the 30 or so who have yet to submit an essay to IB, please upload yours by Tuesday evening March 8th at 7pm. I need to verify your work by March 10th. For your IB Essay upload, you will need to do the following steps.
- Once you have uploaded your essay to IB, please submit an identical version to turnitin.com.
- There are no penalties for essay submissions before Tuesday at 7pm.
Prior to upload, you will need to:
- remove your name and any heading from your essay and the heading in your essay
- make sure that at the top of your essay you have written the title number and prescribed title you are responding to in your essay.
- It is best if you can make your essay double-space, 12 point font, Ariel font. These are preferred by evaluators.
- Include the word count at the bottom of your essay (don’t fudge the numbers, they will know!)
- make sure that you do NOT
- leave your name on your essay
- write a Title at the top of your essay
- have a cover sheet
- mistype, paraphrase, or generalize the wording of the title(prompt)
Your essay will be loaded at candidates.ibo.org . In order to get in, you will need to use your pin. If you were in class Friday, you received your pin. If not, Mrs. Lund now has the list with your pin. Please ask her for the list. When you are done, you will need to submit THE SAME VERSION OF YOUR ESSAY to www.turnitin.com.
Afterward, you will need to also
submit EMAIL to me a printed DIGITAL version of your TK/PPF document you’ve been using to track your progress. I will write on the back portion of the document to verify what you’ve submitted is accurate. AND THEN I can upload your document simply. After that, I will return the form to you and you will upload a scanned version of your TK/PPF document you’ve been using to track your progress.